High-Quality Diesel Generators
As power outages become increasingly frequent and unpredictable, backup power solutions have become a necessity for many industries and households. One such solution is a diesel generator set, commonly referred to as a DG set. In this article, we will delve into what a DG set is, how it works, its benefits and drawbacks, and much more.
What is a DG Set?
A DG set is a backup power solution that uses a diesel engine to generate electricity. It consists of a diesel engine, an alternator, a fuel tank, a cooling system, a control panel, and an exhaust system. The diesel engine burns diesel fuel to generate mechanical energy, which is then converted into electrical energy by the alternator.
How Does a DG Set Work?
A DG set works on the principle of electromagnetic induction. When the diesel engine is started, it rotates the alternator, which generates an electromotive force (EMF). This EMF is then converted into usable electrical energy by the alternator. The control panel regulates the voltage and frequency of the electricity generated by the DG set.
Dg Set Product Philosophy
- A Dg Set is usually used as a backup power source in case of a power outage. However, it can also be used as a primary power source in areas where there is no access to the grid.
- We agree with turning in dependable dg set products that could face the excessive worrying hundreds withinside the actual international conditions.
- We are professionals in Canopy Genset. Our industrial diesel generator and Gensets were of ISI mark considering that 1973. Our business enterprise is ISO:9001 certified. We have been the primary to fabricating diesel engines, alternators, and Gensets below one roof in our industry. We agree on the production of sturdy great merchandise in an effort to offer long-lasting and sustainable overall performance at height load potential for years.
- Our product is subjected to rigorous checking out to cast off any form of defect. Each and each factor stepping into our diesel generator sets are cautiously inspected and examined with the aid of using professional engineers.
- We positioned tremendous efforts into engineering and growing our Diesel Gensets to cause them to the maximum green and dependable product possible. We have converted our products and production structures with years of R&D and over 50 years of experience.
Maintenance and Care of a DG Set
Proper maintenance and care of a DG set are essential to ensure its reliability and longevity. Some important maintenance and care tips include:
1. Regular servicing and maintenance
DG sets should be regularly serviced and maintained by a professional to ensure optimal performance.
2. Checking the fuel level
The fuel level of the DG set should be regularly checked and refilled as needed.
3. Checking the coolant level
The coolant level of the DG set should also be regularly checked and topped up as needed.
4. Load testing
DG sets should be load-tested periodically to ensure they can handle their full rated load.
Diesel Generator Manufacturer
SINGLE PHASEs- 2 KW TO 20 KW
THREE PHASES 7.5 KVA TO 25 KVA
WATER COOLED ENGINES-4.5 HP TO 28 HP
AIR-COOLED ENGINES- 4.5 HP TO 26 HP
SINGLE PHASE – 2 KW TO 20 KW
THREE PHASE – 7.5 KVA TO 25 KVA
We offer 100% transparency with excellent products that last for a long time.
Our after-sales services are loved by our customers
Canon Gensets is known to offer powerful products with no hidden costs
We offer affordable prices